These mittens are simple, elegant, and feminine. They are worked with slip stitches and feature a sweet little ruffle at one end.
The pattern includes written instructions and an extensive technique section, with step-by-step photo tutorials for
- front loop only slip stitch (F)
- back loop only slip stitch (B)
- inverse back loop only slip stitch (iB)
- short rows
- invisible seam in for ridges
- invisible seam for back loop only ribbing
yarn: 40 g of See Jayne Knit Merino Superwash Sock, colorway Ziva
hook: 3.5 mm (US size E)
other notions: darning needle for seaming
The pattern is available in English and in German.
Thanks to Regina, Waldmaus and BethanD for proofreading!