Tahesha the dragoness, a cabled dragon
Skill level: Advanced cable knit (very challenging knit with partly unusual techniques that has to be knitted in rows). Please read all of the information given in the description below.
Promotion: The dragons (or wyverns?) in the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones, scheduled to premiere on April 14, will be back :) A promotion of 30% on Tahesha will apply until April, 14.
- Original price: 9.50€ (from April 15)
- Promotional price: 6.65€ (until April 14)
All stitches and techniques have to be worked on right and wrong side rows:
- knit, purl, sl sts - ‘normal’ cables (in instances increases/decreases happen during cabling)
- I-cord cables (partly with provisional cast on, cables that move laterally)
- increases (m1l, m1r, lli, rli) - decreases (k2tog, p2tog, ssk/skpo, ssp)
- some unusual decreases/increases and combinations thereof
- Japanese short rows with no slip stitch
The bolded techniques are explained tutorial-like in detail with photographs at the end of the pattern.