• Worsted Weight Yarn (shown using Caron Simply Soft in various colors)
• US I (5.5mm) and/or H (5mm) hook depending on size choice. G (4mm) hook used for horns and antennae.
• Large Eye Blunt Needle
• Sewing pins
• Polyester fiberfill (for stuffed horns and antennae)
• Basic crochet stitches—sc, hdc, dc, fpdc
• Increases and decreases
• Crocheting around a central chain
• Sewing crochet pieces together
• Working in a magic ring (for horns and antennae)
The download includes 2 documents. One full color version with photos and a printer friendly black and white version. Written instructions only. No charts included.