The Yarn Collective Pembroke Worsted
Pembroke Worsted is made in Peru and hand dyed in small batches to achieve the rich, pure tones of gems and minerals. Its versatile worsted weight will create beautifully soft, yet durable sweaters and accessories and will knit to any worsted weight pattern.
Bristol Ivy - the influential American knitwear designer who has worked with everyone from Quince and Co to Brooklyn Tweed - has helped create the first range of colors for Pembroke Worsted. From Portland, Maine, Bristol has been a core member of the US knitting community since 2007, and started publishing her own designs in 2010. You can read more about her choice of shades here, which have stunning depth, complexity, and saturation.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS