Tiger Crochet Pattern, Tiger Amigurumi
Awwww, look at this lovely tiger! Isn’t he cute? Now you can make your very own tiger friend with this easy to follow and very clear crochet pattern.
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: worsted weight and light worsted
- worsted weight yarn colours: orange, dark orange light worsted weight: white, black, green, brown
- tapestry/sewing needle
- optional but handy: sewing pins
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- double crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills (backstitch)
Overall skill level: advanced beginner.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.