Toft Pom Pom
The Alpaca Fur Pom Pom is the ultimate cute and fluffy accessory to add to anything (and we mean anything) to make it that little bit special. Add it to hats, scarves, tops, sweaters, earrings, handbags, best friends and office chairs! These beautifully soft pom poms are handmade from the skins of young alpacas which have unfortunately died through natural causes in Peru. The alpaca pelts are purchased from indigenous farmers allowing them to get a monetary return on the loss of income cause by the death of one of their herd. This is a fantastic product for the ethically minded knitter, as the alpacas are not harmed to meet any demand. Since they're made from a natural product sizes do vary, but on average they measure 11-12cm in diameter from one edge of fluff to the next!
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS