Twitter Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions:
Retweet post and Follow @Love_Knitting to win all stash in photo. Find us on Twitter (@Love_Knitting) for latest competitions.
1. Entrants must retweet the picture and follow @Love_Knitting to be eligible for the Twitter competition.
2. To enter the prize draw must have a twitter account. You must be following @Love_Knitting until the draw is made to remain eligible for the prize. By entering the prize draw you are accepting all terms and conditions.
3. One winner will be drawn by random selection from all complete Retweets & followers logged during the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with the specific Terms and Conditions.
4. The winners will be selected at random on 9th May, 2014. The winners will be contacted by direct message by 12th May, 2014.
5. Prize consists of all yarn shown in photo, excluding box. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. This competition is open to entrants worldwide and anyone over the age of 16.
7. Should LoveKnitting be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, within 3 days of contacting them, LoveKnitting reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. If you are an employee of Broadmargins Limited, within their family or anyone else professionally associated with the the company you are not eligible to enter.
9. One entry per valid twitter account.
10. The winner will be notified first through a private message, then the winner's name (at LoveKnitting’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on the LoveKnitting Twitter account.
11. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide LoveKnitting with their full name and address.
12. In the event that LoveKnitting believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.