Inspired by Victorian "Shady Ladies," this fun Christmas stocking is worked in super soft Lion Brand Chenille Sensations yarn. The shape is formed by increasing and decreasing rows of single crochet stitches. Instructions for a matching ornament are also included.
• Lion Brand Chenille Sensations #113 Garnet: approximately 225 yds (206m)
• J. & P. Coats Luster Sheen #2 Black: 3 yds (2.7m)
• 2 yds (1.8m) thin black satin cord
• 4 small black ribbon roses
• 1 yd (1m) of ¼” (.65cm) wide black satin ribbon
• Crochet hooks size E-4 (3.5mm) and F-5 (3.75mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
• Glue or black sewing thread and sewing needle (for attaching ribbon roses)