These sweet little bunnies are quick to knit and felt up. They seem to multiply like all little bunnies do. Soon you will be gifting bunnies to everyone you know. Comes in two designs: Laying-Down and Sitting-Up Bunnies.
Finished measurements (after felting and stuffing)
- Laying-Down Bunny - 4.5 inches wide by 3 inches tall
- Sitting-Up Bunny - 3.5 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall
- Worsted weight, feltable yarn and US 10.5 (6.5 mm) double-pointed needles (use bulky yarn and US 13 (9 mm) needles for bigger bunnies)
- Polyester fiberfill and poly-pellets for stuffing
- Embroider floss and/or sport weight yarn for eyes, mouth, nose, & paw lines
- Wool roving for cheeks, ears, and optional extra-large tail
- Felting needle, tapestry needle, and chenille needle
- One skein will make several bunnies.
- The Frog Tree Brushed Suri is used along with a worsted-weight wool, with the two yarns carried together.