A Yorkshire-themed sampler cushion - each square celebrates a beloved aspect of Yorkshire. These small squares (each 5in/12.5cm square) are quick to work and are a great way to try some new techniques.
- Brick Wall - Based on the limestone walls and brick houses you'll find all over Yorkshire, uses the Basketweave pattern to create simple knit/purl texture.
- Harris Tweed - Get your tweeds out! This square uses a slipped-stitch pattern and celebrates the lovely colours of tweed jackets with elbow patches.
- Three Peaks - Use modular technique to add these famous peaks to your square.
- Furrows - Fields represented by a two-row textured knit/purl pattern.
- "Y" is for Yorkshire - Execute simple garter stitch patterning to share your fan-dom with the world.
- Coastal Waves - Using a derivative of the Shetland Feather and Fan technique, mimic the rise and fall of waves on the coast. Includes both written and charted.
- Honeycomb - What would Yorkshire be without it's honeybees