These unisex fingerless mittens feature a zigzag rib pattern. The back of the hand is decorated by a double zigzag rib. They match my ZigZag Hat.
The mittens are crocheted in slip stitches. Left and right mitten have symmetrical zigzags.
The pattern includes written instructions and an extensive technique section, with step-by-step photo tutorials for
- front loop only slip stitch (F)
- back loop only slip stitch (B)
- inverse back loop only slip stitch (iB)
- crocheted seam
- short rows
- invisible seam in back loop only ribbing
- invisible seam in flat ribbing
yarn: 75 g of Zitron luv & lee, 100 % Merino extrafine, colorway 308
hook: 5 mm (US size H)
other notions: darning needle for seaming
The pattern is available in English and in German (both in one pdf).
Thanks to Regina and Bethan for proofreading and to Julia Kastens for testing!